Feel tired all of the time? Still feel tired after sleeping? Always having trouble sleeping? These are serious signs of sleeping disorder problems. Sleep disorders are also one of the cardinal symptoms of CFIDS and Fibromyalgia Syndrome.
Sleep disorder doctors like Dr. Mazlen can prescribe fibromyalgia medicine or treatments that can help you overcome these issues and avoid the risk factors.
Answer these ten questions to see if you could be affected by a sleep disorder:
1. I have difficulty falling asleep.
2. Thoughts race through my mind and this prevents me from sleeping.
3. I feel afraid to go to sleep.
4. I wake up during the night and can’t go back to sleep.
5. I worry about things and have trouble relaxing.
6. Despite sleeping all night, I don’t feel refreshed when I awaken.
7. I wake up earlier in the morning than I would like to.
8. I lie awake for a half hour or more before I fall asleep.
9. I wake in the morning with muscle or joint stiffness and aches.
10. I feel sad and depressed.
Calculate your answer. If you score 30% or higher (3 or more true answers if you are self scoring ), you show symptoms of insomnia, a persistent inability to fall asleep. If you feel that you are affected by a sleep disorder, you may contact our office for an appointment to help determine the cause or causes of your sleep disorder.